Last updated 01/01, 2017.
- CAWCE.com takes your privacy seriously.
- CAWCE.com will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- CAWCE.com collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order at CAWCE.com, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
- CAWCE.com uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- Any materials sent to CAWCE.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of CAWCE.com.
- CAWCE.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of CAWCE.com to provide a product or service to you; (e.g. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you)
- We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address are removed from the list.
- When you visit CAWCE.com, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place an order with us.
- After you place an order at CAWCE.com, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking number in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
We would like you to have an enjoyable and secure shopping experience at CAWCE.com; therefore, we take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.